Help and Support
Need help? Contact the ITS Help Desk.
Managing My Account
- Subscribing to Resnet
- Changing my port
- Checking bandwidth usage
- Checking port status
- Changing my subscription
- Canceling my subscription
- Turning off my port while I'm away
- Changing my Resnet e-mail address
- Changing my bandwidth notifications
- Buying more bandwidth
- Disabled Ports and Quarantine
- Disabled Port - Payment Issues
- Disabled Port - Security Issues
- Port Not Valid
- Port Does not Require Registration
- Unable to Connect
- Slow Connection Speed
- How Do I Find My MAC Address?
- Windows Vista/7 Network Card Configuration
- Windows XP Network Card Configuration
- Mac OS X Network Card Configuration
- Installing and Configuring Symantec for Windows Vista
- Installing and Configuring Norton AntiVirus for Windows XP
- Installing and Configuring Norton AntiVirus for Mac OS X
- Cables Needed for Resnet
- Has my subscription been canceled?
- DNS Service (requesting a server)
- Benefits for registering a tier 4 subscription
- What's my port number?
- What is my base tier?
- Can I share a port with my roommate?
- Can I use a hub or switch in my room?
- Can I use a gaming console with Resnet?
- Which devices can I connect to the wireless network?