Has My Subscription Been Canceled?
Check your bandwidth at External Bandwidth Quota page. If you do not see an Resnet Subscription allocation in the bandwidth usage detail section, then your subscription has been canceled.
Here is a list of common causes for why your account has been canceled:
- You have a non-payment account (NPA) block on your account
You receive an NPA flag if you have tried to upgrade your subscription and did not pay within the allotted time period. If you do this too many times, your account will be blocked and it will prevent you from having a subscription. To have it cleared, you must contact the ITS Help Desk at (512) 475-9400.
- You canceled your subscription and did not re-subscribe.
As a Resnet student, you receive a default base level subscription as part of your the housing contract. If your subscription was canceled and do not have any blocks on your account, you can re-claim your base tier at no additional cost. To regain your base tier subscription:
- Log on to the Resnet Account Management Tool (UT EID required).
- In the Subscription Options section, there should only be one option to choose from.
- Click the Save button and follow the step to confirm your subscription.
NOTE: If you have any NPA or other blocks on your account, the site will tell you when subscribing. Please contact the ITS Help Desk at (512) 475-9400 for help.